Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hari Ohm Hari !


-->

-->
A Robust voice, which has rendered innumerable songs in English and other languages can be none other's than Usha Uthup. She has a unique place in the musical firmament today. She has elevated night club singing imparting it a sense of dignity. She creates a certain magic on stage and with the audience right from the word go. She makes them jive to her renditions - be they English, Hindi or in other languages.

Actually I was very new to this song and this song resembles few tamil songs” Kaamanukku Kaman”, “Unnai Azhaithathu pen”. I have enjoyed singing this kind of peppy numbers.

ShreeHarshan Nambiar asked me to do this song a month back and he also sent me track. Thanks a ton, Harshan for the lovely track .

I have included my own prelude with this rendition. And I tried my level best to do justice to this song. Feel free to comment . Looking forward !

-->
Song: Hari ohm hari
Movie: Pyara Dhushman
Music: Bappi Lahiri
Original : Usha Uthup
Cover: Sowmya




No comments: