Thursday, February 15, 2007

Darling..! Darling..!

Song: Darling..! Darling..!

Movie: Priya
Music: Ilayaraja
Lyrics: Panju Arunachalam
Originally sung by P Susheela
Sung by Sowmya

First of all, I must thank Harshan and Vishal for helping me to do the recording using tracks. So far, I didn't use track recording for my songs. This is my first song, recorded using tracks and a good karoke. Both taught me how to do mixing and all. Thank you once again. Its really a good gesture to get nice people through blog world. Hope you all enjoy this song.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...!

Deblina M. said...

Visiting your blog for the first time ... very well sung !

Deblina

Harshan said...

Great going Sowmya...I can feel the difference in the audio :-)

Vishal Khaparde said...

Wow ! ..Now this feels like a Professional Recording ! ..Too good ..I must say, I have heard this song for 4-5 times now ...! Never heard the original but I don't need to now ..;-) ...The song is very catchy ..

I am glad I could be of any help to you :-) ..

Cheers,
-Vishal

Sowmya said...

prabu -->> ur comment made my day..

Deblina -->> Thanks for ur visit and comments

Harshan -->> Thank u so much, your help is unforgettable.

Vishal --->> Very much happy to receive this feed back.I did nothing before your detailed mail about recording and mixing.Thanks a ton

Awatts said...

Your voice in this song sounds more like LR Eashwari...if you know what I mean! LR Easwari is known for her "shakes" in the voice and the emotions...

Very nice! Now we can hear your voice absolutely clearly...

Shreekanth said...

NijamaVe rombo nalla irukku...andha feelum seri

Sowmya said...

Ajitha -->> ur comment made me to sing L.R.Eshwari's song.I will post it.thanks

Shrikanth -->> Nejamave nalla irukku nu solrathu partha..santhegama irukke lol

Anonymous said...

this is illayarajas first stereo ponic recording using two tracks ,recorded at tharangini jesudoss studio ,but even now if u listen the quality is good ,suseela kural than nadunkum its ok pa